About Me

My photo
Portland, Oregon, United States
Middle aged crazy, a little on the broken side,been to hell and back and still make side trips into Purgatory to indulge the masochistic side of my personality. I'm Texan,Southern,Over-educated,arrogant, temperamental,oversexed but under-indulged.Chasing after younger men and the happiness that has eluded me for most of my life.Music and literature are my passions.Finally living the dream in my idea of Heaven.

Monday, March 22, 2010

My Public Will

Well folks, we are down to the final stretch, and like it or not, one week from today, the man I put in prison will be loose on the streets of Flagstaff, and able to either go about rebuilding his life and re-establishing his relationship with his children, or he will come and find me and finish what he started. I am not sure of his mindset, I know that if I were him I would be nursing a very powerful grudge against the person who took everything away from me and sent me to hell, and we were never that great of a couple to begin with, so its a craps shoot, and being that I do not know what his intentions are, and I have no faith in the law or law enforcement to protect me, I am going to write down what I want done with my children and my posessions and I am going to make some of it public, because I have seen what happens in my family when it is just assumed that the people you trust, will follow your wishes and do the right thing, wills vanish and money gets ,"disappeared", and people make decisions that you would not have made in a million years, becuase they think ,'Its for the best".
The first thing I am going to say is that if he does take me out, I am not planning on letting him walk away from it, so my kids will be orphans, and as such, I want them to go to a place where they will be loved, and the money they will receive as my heirs/survivors, will be spent on them and their needs, and so I want it made very clear that I want my children to go to my best friend Susan W., in Gresham,Oregon. This means ALL of my children, my eldest son Chance, on down. She will also be my executor of my estate,(what there is of it), and she will make all decisions regarding my property for the interest of my children, because I know she will do it for the interest of my children.
Susan will be getting a handwritten copy of a more detailed listing of accounts and such, so she will know who and what to contact and how to proceed, but this is what I want. My kids will have a great life and they will know stability and love and peace and happiness.
I want to be cremated, and I am hoping that my friends around the world would be so kind as to be willing to participate in scattering them in places that I have never been able to see in my lifetime, and I am hoping my Facebook family around the world will assist my son Chance with that endevour. I dont want a big churchy service with people who didnt know me mooning on, I am making a playlit for my Ipod and I would like a traditional Irish wake with food and drink.
Burn my poetry and my writings, thats all it was good for anyway.
The Gila Monster Painting goes to my son Chance. One of the last competent statements my grandmother made was to say, "That is yours, YOU take it", to me, and I damn sure did. Its mine and I pass it to him.
Things that Susan cannot sell to help get the kids back to Oregon, should be donated to Northland Battered Womens Shelter.
I will address my dogs and all my other stuff in my private letter to Susan, but I wanted to get the main gist of what I was going to be saying, out and in the public view, where I knew it would have to be respected.

2 comments:

  1. I'm honored. And apprehensive. And even a little scared! I only have one kid and I can't even seem to get him raised...how in the world am I going to raise 4 more? Hopefully you will be around to do that! But you know I love them and would do my very best. I am praying that Ed is a changed man! Only God knows at this point! Love you chick!!!
    Sus

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you could do it chick, and I have spoken with my sister today and she knows whats up and she is very supportive of my decision and doesnt think there will be any problems for you from that side of the family.
    Look on the bright side, all the potty training is done and the Stinky Princess is such a girly-girl that you two would be muy simpatico, and she and the other little kids all think it would be ,"really cool" to live in a place where there are,"Werewolves and vampires!" JUST KIDDING LMAO!!!

    ReplyDelete