About Me

My photo
Portland, Oregon, United States
Middle aged crazy, a little on the broken side,been to hell and back and still make side trips into Purgatory to indulge the masochistic side of my personality. I'm Texan,Southern,Over-educated,arrogant, temperamental,oversexed but under-indulged.Chasing after younger men and the happiness that has eluded me for most of my life.Music and literature are my passions.Finally living the dream in my idea of Heaven.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Dear Roger: Cock Blockery And Writing Jags, Does One Equal The Other?

So, like the other pale imitation of men up here in the drippy Northwest, this last one either turned gay or came to his senses and scurried off to less scary challenges. It was not unexpected, after all, we didnt have much in common and he was not within my requirements, but I did kinda like him and I was planning on taking him to a very nice dinner tonight of all nights and then hitting that like a ton of bricks. Perhaps it was the fear of the pending unleashing of the long caged beast that sent him fleeing for his very life? Who knows? I must give off some vibe of,'I am going to eat you up' like an errant Wild Thing that just scares the living daylights out of men. I swear I would not have hurt him in a bad way, but I guess we will never know. My son found it amusing. He thinks he needs to set me up with someone, but then he doesnt know anyone that would even remotely qualify. He gets skeeved out at the fact I find younger men to be more interesting, and I know that when I was in line with my daughter to meet those adorable young men in the band, my son was standing right behind me the entire time whispering ,"Mom, behave yourself!" As if he was worried I was going to drag the little one off into same dark lair and have my wicked way with him! Actually, it was the tall boy that got my attention, but I did behave myself and I simply smiled, got a bit wobbly in the knees, and went about my business.
All the sexual frustration has been good for one thing though, I have been writing like a fiend. Before the end of last month rolled around, I posted close to 20k words. Its just been pouring out of me and ideas are coming almost daily. I have had to start carrying my moleskin again so I can write things down so I dont forget them and I have been annoying the kids with all the time I have been spending just typing. My computer has keys that are unreadable due to all the typing I have done on them. My stats are fantastic and my hits are through the roof. I got over 12k hits on my stories last month and for some reason my profile posted 88 hits in one day. I have no idea why so many people would be interested in reading about me, but then again, if it generates interest in my writing, so be it. I have missed hanging out with my friends, with all the work I have been doing and with the crappy weather and the sick kids and all the general craziness that has been going on around here, but my writing has been my solace. I have gone back over it and read it and I have to say I am proud of what I have accomplished. I have stories that would stand alone as pretty damn good short stories, and I have even written a couple of smoking sex scenes, and considering its been a long damn while, I thought that was a major accomplishment.
The ex is staying in Ventura! He vacillates about it from time to time, but I can tell he loves it down there. He misses his kids, but he loves the freedom of not having to do the day to day care of them. Its hard damn work without end. He laughed at me when he found out my dating thing failed, in fact he said that my problem was that I was a,"Gay man in a woman's body." I didn't argue, I just asked him what that said about him? I try to involve him in the kids lives via phone, but he is always busy or short tempered, (not unusual), so I have decided I am just going to leave the ball in his court. If he wants to talk to them, he will have to call them. He grumbled about their Halloween costumes, but then he sent 50 dollars to outfit all three kids. I dont know how many of you have tried to outfit 3 kids for Halloween, but 50 wont cut it. We bought face paint and went with my idea and they had a blast. I sent him a picture to his phone and figure that I will deal with the bitching later. I am just glad he has decided to stay down there. Its going to make all of our lives better.

No comments:

Post a Comment