About Me

My photo
Portland, Oregon, United States
Middle aged crazy, a little on the broken side,been to hell and back and still make side trips into Purgatory to indulge the masochistic side of my personality. I'm Texan,Southern,Over-educated,arrogant, temperamental,oversexed but under-indulged.Chasing after younger men and the happiness that has eluded me for most of my life.Music and literature are my passions.Finally living the dream in my idea of Heaven.

Blog Archive

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Dear Roger,Getting Sprung

It was a GLORIOUS DAY! Holy cow, no wind, no snow, no rain, and it was a flat out sunny day where I knew I had to wear my sun glasses, so I broke out not only my biggest and baddest cop style shades, but I also wanted to get some sun on the body. I got my nicest size 3 jeans out, my black retro Phat Baby boots and I busted out a black wife beater and my black leather dominatrix leather vest to go with. I mussed my hair up very carefully and I headed to town. I dropped the kids at school, and I jammed all the way in, singing along with the Pixies,"Where is my mind" and even some Robert Earl Keen, just savoring being a free, adult, woman for a few moments. I went and saw my friend that I am going to Scottsdale with next week for a conference, and she was shocked and pleased to see the change in me. I am gearing up to fully slam into my return to the land of the living. I have FRIENDS, people I like and who I make contact with.I even have gotten over my aversion to physical contact and I bump fists and hug and sit next to people who bump into me and I dont cringe or jump away. I bump back and I laugh.
Parking the van downtown and getting out by myself and walking the street to Martans was both terrifying and empowering, I got FLIRTED WITH! He couldnt have been more than 24 or 25 and he was adorable, and a Texan, and I wish I had offered to buy him breakfast or something, but I just chatted at him for a few and them went on my way, but with a decided snap in my Victoria Secrets! I had a great breakfast and then I went to a shp looking for a heavy bag to buy so that I could have something to pummel and work out some of my physical stress and frustration, but it seems that there is not one to be found in this town right now.
I then went to the feed store to get things for the guinea pigs and to see if the Navajo man I have a massive crush on was at work, as well as to visit with my friend who is the owner of place, and sure enough, he was there and I promptly vapor locked when he smiled at me. I dont know if he knows I like him, I have tried to give him hints, and we have had a good friendship for a few years, but UGH! I really would like to take him out. He has the smokey good looks of Lou Diamond, the gravely voice of Wes Studi and he is just such a calming presence that I enjoy talking to him, but I get all stupid when it comes to trying to express to him the fact that I find him very interesting, so I had to cut short my visit with my friend and scat like a scalded cat before I embarassed myself by either falling into the bin of turkey chicks or running into the animal cages.
I came home and worked around the house a little and treated the wound on one of my St Bernards, she got hurt by her sister and her neck has still not healed because her sister keeps licking it and keeps it moiste, so I have had to put her on antibiotics,and clean it, but trying to treat a furry, hyper, hurting, drooly, monster while her twin does her best to get in your lap, means that a clothing change is in order. I did find out today that I can wear a size ZERO in Oakley jeans, holy crap Batmsn! I am 41 years old, I have birthed 5 babies, 4 of them the old fashioned way, I have jacked up my body in ways that are unimaginable to most normal people who are not crash test dummies, and I can wear a size ZERO! After I put them on, I stood there looking at them and I thought about it, and while I can wear them, it comes down to a judgement call. While I can totally rock the Oakleys, the question is ,Should I? they sit low on my butt and they look painted on, and the term ,'Coin Slot" definantly comes to mind. Does anyone want to see a 41 year old soccer mom from hell Victoria Secrets hanging out the back of her pants? I dont even have a tatto back there ...yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment