About Me

My photo
Portland, Oregon, United States
Middle aged crazy, a little on the broken side,been to hell and back and still make side trips into Purgatory to indulge the masochistic side of my personality. I'm Texan,Southern,Over-educated,arrogant, temperamental,oversexed but under-indulged.Chasing after younger men and the happiness that has eluded me for most of my life.Music and literature are my passions.Finally living the dream in my idea of Heaven.

Blog Archive

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Dear Roger, The Boot is on the Other Foot and its a Bit Disturbing

Okay, we have established that I like younger men, as in the 25-35 year old age group,correct? They are more entertaining,more likely to enjoy the same kinds of music,movies,hobbies and just general insanity that I enjoy, and I even lust after some of the lil Hollyweird fellas that are a few years younger than 25 just because they are soo damn good to look at, but 25 is a hard limit for me, and if a guy looks younger than that I wont even go there because thats just kinda creepy, but apparently some women/men around here do not have that same problem! My son has been getting eye molested quite a bit up here and its starting to freak me out. I know he is a good looking kid, and he looks older than 14, and hes a big boy for 14 years old, and hes a cocky,showoffy, arrogant, Texas smartass, but that does not give women,(and the occasional MAN!) the right to pretty much eye fuck my kid in the mall or parking lots, and they damn sure should not be approaching him!
He has had women ask his name and compliment his eyes and just random articles of his clothing or even his athletic ability when he goes vaulting over those security blockade poles that are 4 ft high like he is some kinda skinny jean wearing jack rabbit. His strumming a guitar in some off the beaten path music shop rapidly attracted an audience, and if he had started singing, I am afraid we would have had a problem in short order.He already has more new phone numbers in his phone than he left Texas with, and he has been offered more.
The guy in the animal shelter parking lot that tripped over his own car staring at my sons ass came close to getting his butt kicked by me, not because he was a guy, but because he was freaking OLD and he was waay obvious and creeper about it and if my son had seen him he would have been freaked out and made uncomfortable. I didnt say anything because I didnt want to make a scene at the time, but if looks coulda killed the guy woulda had more than bruises from his car to deal with.
My son is pretty casual about all the attention he attracts and I know he enjoys it, and I am also aware that he is still innocent,(so far), because he had had me drill into his skull since he was old enough to know that he was a boy that if he made one mistake with the wrong girl he could end up a wage slave paying support for a child that he might not even get to see. I have been open and honest and direct with him about sex and all the repercussions that it could have for him, both if he were straight or gay, though with the amount of girls in his call list and the amount of dates he has had, I am pretty sure he is straight. With my nephew now facing being a father at the age of 18 without a high school diploma, without a job and without a clue, my son knows he doesnt want to face that kind of life, but he also has been honest about how girls try to push him into things that he isnt really ready for, and if girls his age are pushing for sex, I could only imagine what the older women would try to do to him! He seems more mature because he has had a crappy home life and lived in the battleground of domestic violence where he lived in an explosive pressure cooker that most people can only imagine in their worst nightmares. He saw his step-father put a gun to his and my head and he heard him say that he should just kill all of us, he was in the house when he took the straight razor to me and he was beaten in the front yard like a dog and then had to endure the resulting fall out when the police finally intervened and investigated and he was examined like a rape victim and interviewed, but then sent back home to wait and worry with me about his step father getting out until I sent him to Texas for his own sanity so he would finally go off duty and be a kid again. Its still taking time for him to remember that he is a kid, and he tries to be the,"man of the house", but he is a kid, a goofy, smelly, awkward, trying to find his way, KID, and I hope people remember that.

No comments:

Post a Comment