About Me

My photo
Portland, Oregon, United States
Middle aged crazy, a little on the broken side,been to hell and back and still make side trips into Purgatory to indulge the masochistic side of my personality. I'm Texan,Southern,Over-educated,arrogant, temperamental,oversexed but under-indulged.Chasing after younger men and the happiness that has eluded me for most of my life.Music and literature are my passions.Finally living the dream in my idea of Heaven.

Monday, October 18, 2010

Dear Roger; Why In The Hell Am I Living Under Murphys Law?

What a fecking month! First off, I finally manage to get a couple of jobs and I am pretty damn happy that they are fairly low maintenance, dont require much thinking, pay is tolerable, type of jobs, but the one downside is that I seem to be dealing with folks that cant find their butts with both hands when it comes to getting paperwork processed,or scheduling or even getting folks paid on time!I was supposed to have a couple of paychecks under my belt by now, which would really come in handy right about now, but someone dropped the damn ball and it will now be another two weeks before I get paid. The other job cant seem to get me scheduled properly because I read really fast and I am ripping through the training that they think should take nearly 60 hours, in less than a week, so I am having to wait for the rest of the chuckleheads they hired to catch up with me. I dont believe in padding the time clock or just sitting there wasting time, so I read the materials, did the tests and now they dont know what to do with me while the others struggle through. Soo, I screwed myself a bit there because I could use more hours.
I haven't worked around the general public yet, I am spending most of the time working in the back or setting up visuals and displays, so its a lot of grunt work that is not too exciting, and its also really physically demanding because I work with a bunch of girly girls who aren't used to doing a lot of heavy lifting so I am the one that is ending up doing all the huge, heavy work.I am glad I am capable, but I am also coming home pretty damn tired. Add in the fact that one of the lil chicks felt fit so share her cold with me and its been real fun hacking and snotting all over the place when I am trying to get out and meet a man!
Its still been a social ghost town around here for me, and that is so fucking frustrating that I am about to lose my mind. I have been getting out more, I am in excellent shape, in fact I am pretty damned skinny and I am getting toned . My boobs are looking great and I dress up whenever I go anywhere, so I dont look like some scrub that crawled out of a laundry hamper, but while I have gotten lots of looks, and I have flirted more than a few times, I end up spending my weekends and nights alone. I have to say that this is the longest sexual drought I have been in for my entire adult life. I have always been able to find a companion or even a "Friend with benefits" that was willing to take care of business for me when I felt the need, but not for the past couple of years and I really cant figure out what the issue is that makes me so unapproachable, by men that is. I have been hit on almost constantly by women, but when it comes to men...thhhpt, buptkas,nada and I am to the point of wishing I could just rent one for a bit.Chance finds it highly amusing I get hit on by women, and he says that the men avoid me because I look at them like I want to either,"Beat the hell out of them or eat them". Thats not whats on my mind, but maybe a close proximity?
Soo, anyhoo...Ive gotten almost all my paperwork in for my Masters program to start back up in January and I will be glad to have my brain back working on something that I actually care about. I have a story working in my head and I have been jotting down the outline for it, so hopefully I will have it ready to flesh out pretty soon, but I have to remember that when you are working on an outline for a story that has a woman with two kids who fled Domestic Violence to a new place because of a rock band, only to find out that she has terminal cancer and has less than 6 months left to live, DONT LEAVE THE NOTES WHERE YOUR KID CAN FIND THEM! Poor Chance freaked the hell out and I still haven't gotten him convinced its a fiction story. So I guess I have to keep my next doctors appointment just to give him peace of mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment