About Me

My photo
Portland, Oregon, United States
Middle aged crazy, a little on the broken side,been to hell and back and still make side trips into Purgatory to indulge the masochistic side of my personality. I'm Texan,Southern,Over-educated,arrogant, temperamental,oversexed but under-indulged.Chasing after younger men and the happiness that has eluded me for most of my life.Music and literature are my passions.Finally living the dream in my idea of Heaven.

Monday, October 4, 2010

Dear Roger; Taking Applications For a Submissive,Do I Have To Be EEOC?



You know, sometimes if you wait long enough and bide your time, you can get the best pay back on a cheating sumbitch that you could have never imagined. When Chance was just a little baby,I was with a boy that I loved with all my heart. He was younger than me,and truthfully he was a bit of a mommas boy and kinda immature, but he was fun and we had a fantastic sex life and social life and we did all kinds of things together. He wasnt Chances father, but he was with me all through the pregnancy and he was for all intents and purposes the only daddy my baby boy knew for the first couple of years of his life, and my son bonded with him and loved him. But something started happening after I became a cadet in the police academy.He started becoming distant and he would miss dates or just not show up or return calls. He strung me along for months, letting me think that everything was just in my head and due to stress. Then, when the stress of the academy was at its peak, I found out he had been cheating on me and had in fact told people he had broken up with me when he had failed to let me know that little bit of information! So on Valentines Day, right before the end of the academy, I finally get a text from him telling me it was over and I should leave him alone. He didnt even bother to tell my son goodbye.
I was devastated, and I figure that is what he was going for, so after I allowed myself an epic night out of drunken karaoke with my lesbian firefighter friends, I started on the path of revenge by dating his boss.Now in all fairness, I had a mad,huge crush on his boss, and his boss had also had his heart broken by a cheating POS , so we were both pretty gunshy, but you would have thought the apocalypse had rained down on my ex's head when the rumors of who I was seeing reached him. He started calling and coming by and flirting, but I just played coy. I should also mention that though I had been in good shape, I got in GREAT shape around this time, the type of shape that allows you to wear booty shorts and sports bras out in public and nothing else. I ran 2 miles a day, I swam 30 laps each morning and afternoon and I set my benchpress record of 200lbs in this time. drove a cool truck that stood out, I dressed sharp and I went out and was seen all over the place so he knew just what he was missing, and where my truck was parked on the nights I had my dates with his boss. He ended up quitting his job because he believed he was being unfairly ostracized by the department,(he wasnt, he was just really getting paranoid)and he ended up marrying the girl he had cheated on me with, and in a true act of just desserts, she cheated on him!
Move forward another 13 years, I moved on. Lived and endured things that have probably been way worse on me than he was, but alot of what he did to me ego wise, impacted my future decisions and I still bear a bit of a grudge, though I dont let him know that, because you see...through the wonder of the internet, he found me on Facebook and sent me a friend request, and because I was curious, I accepted it. I say with no little glee, that he got fat, bald, and he is still blaming most of his problems on everybody but himself. Hes married, got a couple of little kids and his wife seems like the good type. He went though my photo albums and commented that he thought I looked really good and that I had really stayed in shape. Well, I didnt know what to say other than I had always worked to stay healthy and in my,"Fighting shape". I really thought the conversation was a bit inappropriate for a married man to be having with a single woman, but I let it go and strung him along a bit to see where his mind was at, and it turns out he hasn't changed at all.
So I have decided to torment him with what he will never have again,with a few interesting additions. My sis and I have always loved a good practical joke,in fact the more outrageous the better and we have often come close to giving each other heart attacks over the years with some of the stuff we have done. She has called me pretending to be a jealous wife on more than one occasion, and I may have called her with lab results telling her she was pregnant with twins. She knows I dont have caller id on my home phone so she uses that to her advantage and she called yesterday trying to pretend that she was a publicity agent for a certain young star I am partial to. I am highly skeptical and cynical by nature and when I said, 'Ill believe you when he trots his cute young ass to my door with a bow around his neck" and she got the giggles cussing me out saying, "What they hell would you have done if someone woulda knocked on your damn door right then?" truth? gone out the back door with a fit of the runaways, lie I told her? "Sent the kids to the neighbor and drug whoever the hell was at the door in for the shock of their life.' Anyway , sis knows what a mindfuck that fool did to me, so we concocted a plan to pay him back a little more and last night I got to start it. He popped up in FB chat and asked me what I was up to, and I said,'Shopping for some toys and booking my appointment with my piercing guy". He was quiet for quite a long while and I thought that he had signed off, but he finally said, 'What are you going to get pierced?" I getting both nipples done next week after my waxing appointment. this time he came back really quick with ,"WHAT?! WHY? FOR WHO?!" Im getting my nipples pierced because I am exploring some things for ME. He went for snarky next, "So are you a lesbian now?" No, quite the opposite, I liken the dicken quite a bit, I am just taking control of things a little better. I actually could just about hear him getting hard from almost 1800 miles away. 'So you are getting yourself waxed and pierced and are buying toys?" yes. "What are you getting into?" I have decided to find a submissive. "whoooooaaaa.......I could totally see that being something you could do." why? "Well you were always very edgy and tough, all I gotta say is I wish I was closer." you are too old and you arent in good enough shape."So what are you looking for?" I decided at this point to really break it off in him and leave him drooling on himself with all kinds of thoughts that would have him sitting up until the wee hours of the morning contemplating just what he had let get away. Well, my age limits are no younger than 23, no older than 35,between 5'9-6'3 150-220 height and weight proportional, cant be bald, must have endurance and be articulate and self-supporting and able to follow instructions, preferably with tattoos so I know hes capable of enduing at least a reasonable amount of pain, and I would prefer him to not be looking for a relationship. "What! you aren't looking for a relationship?" Outside of being my sub? no I dont want the hassle of some boy expecting me to change who and what I am to accommodate him at this point in the game. He was quiet for a long time and I know he was sitting there either spanking it or pricing plane tickets to Portland, but I was doing my best to not crack the hell up and thanking God that I have a much better poker face for this kinda thing than my sis. When he finally came back, I knew he had bought it, hook line and sinker..."Soo what are your hard limits?" LOL, the fool had been on Google trying to catch me in a lie so I upped the ante. The typical, no blood or body fluids of any kind, no choking or edge/needle play (DUH! he knows my knife issues), safewords are a must, written contract, health checks on both with testing required every 90 days, I prefer someone with previous experience. That little paragraph shut him up for quite a while because he didnt expect me to have a solid reply so quickly,(gotta say all the BDSM and Slash fic I have read have paid off in spades!) and I was dying laughing picturing his face as he read it. I knew it was time to leave him wondering, so I abruptly said, kid barfing, ttyl
Leaving that way, he could not be sure if I was telling the truth or just cutting him off, so he left a message,"Oh, okay...talk to you more later, okay?" maybe...after I let him sit and wonder and dwell for a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment